Donate Stamp/Book Money For Prisoners
Signup List For New Book Updates, Prison News and Prison Art
Lock Up Diaries
- Former Prisoner, Best Selling Author Glenn Langohr, Reviews Former Prison Guard D.J. Vodicka’s Book, The Green Wall
- Before becoming a best selling author, Glenn Langohr spent 10 years in some of the most violent California prisons on drug charges, after being involved in a number of riots, in a cell in solitary confinement he started writing.
- Best Selling Author and Former Prisoner Glenn Langohr, Interviews Ryan Pettigrew About His 8 Years in Solitary Confinement
- Question to Glenn Langohr: Should California Governor Jerry Brown Negotiate with The California Prisoners Who Are Participating in the Hunger Strike?
Tag Archives: prison gangs
UNDERDOG, A True Crime Thriller of Prison Life is on sale for .99 for Kindle, 8.99 in print or 6.97 in audio book here~ http://amzn.to/16B6ZW8 A fascinating look into a different world., May 28, 2013 By J. Bell – See all my reviews (REAL … Continue reading
An Excerpt From, How to Make Prison Weapons To Survive a Gang War in Prison: Life in Lockdown by Glenn Langohr
I had to stop making my prison knife. The razor edge of the fingernail clipper was digging to far into the steel table. It was starting to run into deep resistance. Little steel shank slivers were the problem and they … Continue reading
1) You refer to the term “Block Guns.” Could you describe these? I take it from one of your paragraphs, that they shoot some sort of inert charge (apparently made of wood) or blank round, but can also accept live … Continue reading
Check Out This New Ad For Prison Riot, A True Crime Story of Surviving a Gang War in Prison (Prison Killers – Book 5) by Glenn Langohr
about his book: Lock Up Abroad contacted me to be on their show this year as they focus on Prison Life in the U.S. They want me to be in one of the final episodes to end with a redemptive theme. … Continue reading
Glenn Langohr’s Prison Memoir Got Another Great Review From a Criminal Justice Professor at U.C. Irvine
Professor Keramet Reiter, an Associate Professor in Criminal Justice at U.C. Irvine came across Glenn Langohr’s books about prison and asked for an interview. Glenn Langohr agreed on one condition, that she have her students read and review it. Glenn … Continue reading