I GIVE AWAY BOOKS IN KINDLE, THEY ARE ALSO IN PRINT AND AUDIOBOOK. I NARRATED.
- Glenn Langohr's Author Page for print, kindle and audio books in the U.K.
- Glenn Langohr's Author Page for print, kindle and audio books in the U.S.
- Prison Riot, A True Story of Surviving a Gang War in Prison IN AUDIO BOOK TO LISTEN TO LIKE A MOVIE
- Race Riot, A Shocking View of Prison Life in Audio Book
- Underdog, A True Crime Thriller of Prison Life- Audio Book
- Youtube Video of Glenn Langohr
- Youtube Video of Glenn Langohr and the Prison Ministry
- Youtube Video of Glenn Langohr and the Prison Ministry Part 2
Signup List For New Book Updates, Prison News and Prison Art
Connect With Me With Feeds
ONLY GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
GOD SAVES SINNERS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
- Review For My New Book: Don’t Hate Me Because I’m White: A Rebuttal To White Privilege And The Drug War
- My New Book: “Don’t Hate Me Because I’m White: A Rebuttal To White Privilege And The Drug War” Is Live on Amazon Kindle
- (no title)
- Former Prisoner, Best Selling Author Glenn Langohr, Reviews Former Prison Guard D.J. Vodicka’s Book, The Green Wall
- Before becoming a best selling author, Glenn Langohr spent 10 years in some of the most violent California prisons on drug charges, after being involved in a number of riots, in a cell in solitary confinement he started writing.
Tag Archives: Dysfunctional Relationships
Check Out This New Ad For Prison Riot, A True Crime Story of Surviving a Gang War in Prison (Prison Killers – Book 5) by Glenn Langohr
about his book: Lock Up Abroad contacted me to be on their show this year as they focus on Prison Life in the U.S. They want me to be in one of the final episodes to end with a redemptive theme. … Continue reading
Posted in Amazon Books, Amazon Kindle, Audio Books, Drug War and Prisons, Solitary Confinement Tagged alcoholics anonymous, book promotion, Dysfunctional Relationships, Gang War in Prison, hells angels, Lock Up Abroad, mafia, Memoirs, Murder Mayhem, prison gangs, supermax prisons, True Accounts, True Crime, Violence in Society Leave a comment