I GIVE AWAY BOOKS IN KINDLE, THEY ARE ALSO IN PRINT AND AUDIOBOOK. I NARRATED.
- Glenn Langohr's Author Page for print, kindle and audio books in the U.K.
- Glenn Langohr's Author Page for print, kindle and audio books in the U.S.
- Prison Riot, A True Story of Surviving a Gang War in Prison IN AUDIO BOOK TO LISTEN TO LIKE A MOVIE
- Race Riot, A Shocking View of Prison Life in Audio Book
- Underdog, A True Crime Thriller of Prison Life- Audio Book
- Youtube Video of Glenn Langohr
- Youtube Video of Glenn Langohr and the Prison Ministry
- Youtube Video of Glenn Langohr and the Prison Ministry Part 2
Signup List For New Book Updates, Prison News and Prison Art
Connect With Me With Feeds
ONLY GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
GOD SAVES SINNERS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
- Review For My New Book: Don’t Hate Me Because I’m White: A Rebuttal To White Privilege And The Drug War
- My New Book: “Don’t Hate Me Because I’m White: A Rebuttal To White Privilege And The Drug War” Is Live on Amazon Kindle
- (no title)
- Former Prisoner, Best Selling Author Glenn Langohr, Reviews Former Prison Guard D.J. Vodicka’s Book, The Green Wall
- Before becoming a best selling author, Glenn Langohr spent 10 years in some of the most violent California prisons on drug charges, after being involved in a number of riots, in a cell in solitary confinement he started writing.
Tag Archives: crime
Glenn Langohr’s Prison Book, Caught in the CrossFire, Adapted as a 4 Minute Movie
Glenn Langohr Spent 10 Years in Prison With 4 Years in Solitary Before Becoming a Best Selling Author of 11 Books Found Here~ http://amzn.to/19c9Gvo in Print, Kindle or Audio book to Listen to in the car. Please Buy, Share and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Audio book, book promotion, Book Trailer, crime, Documentary, glenn langohr, Kindle book, prison, Prison Riots 1 Comment
An Excerpt From Glenn Langohr From His Newest Prison Book, How to Make Prison Weapons To Survive a Gang War in Prison: Life in Lockdown
Chapter 2 No Warning Shots Fired I got up and walked to the cell door. The gun tower was 30 feet away. To the right along the wall there were two phones that inmates used when we weren’t locked … Continue reading