I GIVE AWAY BOOKS IN KINDLE, THEY ARE ALSO IN PRINT AND AUDIOBOOK. I NARRATED.
- Glenn Langohr's Author Page for print, kindle and audio books in the U.K.
- Glenn Langohr's Author Page for print, kindle and audio books in the U.S.
- Prison Riot, A True Story of Surviving a Gang War in Prison IN AUDIO BOOK TO LISTEN TO LIKE A MOVIE
- Race Riot, A Shocking View of Prison Life in Audio Book
- Underdog, A True Crime Thriller of Prison Life- Audio Book
- Youtube Video of Glenn Langohr
- Youtube Video of Glenn Langohr and the Prison Ministry
- Youtube Video of Glenn Langohr and the Prison Ministry Part 2
Signup List For New Book Updates, Prison News and Prison Art
Connect With Me With Feeds
ONLY GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
GOD SAVES SINNERS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
- Review For My New Book: Don’t Hate Me Because I’m White: A Rebuttal To White Privilege And The Drug War
- My New Book: “Don’t Hate Me Because I’m White: A Rebuttal To White Privilege And The Drug War” Is Live on Amazon Kindle
- (no title)
- Former Prisoner, Best Selling Author Glenn Langohr, Reviews Former Prison Guard D.J. Vodicka’s Book, The Green Wall
- Before becoming a best selling author, Glenn Langohr spent 10 years in some of the most violent California prisons on drug charges, after being involved in a number of riots, in a cell in solitary confinement he started writing.
My New Book: “Don’t Hate Me Because I’m White: A Rebuttal To White Privilege And The Drug War” Is Live on Amazon Kindle
http://amzn.to/2yyhLjk is a best selling book in Kindle in Political Science, Discrimination, Racism & Civil rights! It’s #14. #1 in Michelle Alexander’s “The New Jim Crow” which is the reason I wrote my book, to counter her argument that White Privilege has found another way to enslave people of color with the War on Drugs. All my addicts and alcoholics in recovery know that playing the “blame game” isn’t how to get sober and stop going to prison. Michelle’s book makes it sound like we should lock up more White people to even the score versus in my book I show that there is a solution to the revolving prison doors and it is to stay sober. I use a Black friend as an example of someone making it after being in prison over 20 times. He said that playing the “poor me” card just had him “pouring himself another drink and selling dope.” If you buy my book, please leave an honest review, good or bad to keep this conversation going! Thanks so much!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged civil liberties/civil rights, racism, reverse racism, War on Drugs, White Privilege, Whiteness. Bookmark the permalink.