Donate Stamp/Book Money For Prisoners
Signup List For New Book Updates, Prison News and Prison Art
Lock Up Diaries
- Former Prisoner, Best Selling Author Glenn Langohr, Reviews Former Prison Guard D.J. Vodicka’s Book, The Green Wall
- Before becoming a best selling author, Glenn Langohr spent 10 years in some of the most violent California prisons on drug charges, after being involved in a number of riots, in a cell in solitary confinement he started writing.
- Best Selling Author and Former Prisoner Glenn Langohr, Interviews Ryan Pettigrew About His 8 Years in Solitary Confinement
- Question to Glenn Langohr: Should California Governor Jerry Brown Negotiate with The California Prisoners Who Are Participating in the Hunger Strike?
Monthly Archives: February 2013
1) You refer to the term “Block Guns.” Could you describe these? I take it from one of your paragraphs, that they shoot some sort of inert charge (apparently made of wood) or blank round, but can also accept live … Continue reading
Why Did Glenn Langohr Write His Book Race Riot, A Shocking, Inside Look at Prison Life (Prison Killers – Book 1)
Glenn Langohr about his book: I wrote Race Riot to show the world that by sending people to prison for being addicted to drugs, we are breeding bigger criminals where gangs and violence are the calling cards. In prison a drug … Continue reading
Check Out This New Ad For Prison Riot, A True Crime Story of Surviving a Gang War in Prison (Prison Killers – Book 5) by Glenn Langohr
about his book: Lock Up Abroad contacted me to be on their show this year as they focus on Prison Life in the U.S. They want me to be in one of the final episodes to end with a redemptive theme. … Continue reading
UNDERDOG, A True Crime Thriller of Prison Life (Prison Killers – Book 4) by Glenn Langohr is Getting Great Reviews
Glenn Langohr about his book: I wrote Underdog while some of the California prisoners were involved in a peaceful hunger strike to get attention to their plight. I published this book one day after Christian Gomez died from not eating at … Continue reading